Le 20 juin 2014 par Grâce KOLLER, WTC Rennes Bretagne
The StartmeupHK Venture Programme is a global competition for high-impact, innovative and scalable startups who aim to expand their business globally from Hong Kong.
There are two category:
- An innovative, high impact, scalable and sustainable business
- With at least two to three years' track record of going to market
- An early to growth stage venture with revenue or with significant numbre of users/customers
- Aim to develop business globally with the intent to establish an Asian/Greater China office in Hong Kong
- Demonstrate positive economic, social and/or environmental impact
- An innovative, impactful, scalable and sustainable concept and business model
- With a feasible concept and prototype which can be commercialised and/or scaled globally or have the possibility to reach out to significant number of users/customers
- Aim to use Hong Kong as their launch pad to grow their business globally
1) Create application: Go to www.startmeup.hk and create your login and password.
2) Submit entry: Answer all the questions and provide pictures and a video link
Winners will receive benefits worth over US$500,000:
31 Jul: Closing Date for applications
Sep: 12 winners to be shortlisted
10-14 Nov: A five-day programme in Hong Kong for the 12 winners
11 Nov: StartmeupHK Venture Forum
For more information: www.startmeup.hk
A lire également
"Objectif international" - Janvier 2017
Futurallia, convention d'affaires internationales BtoB se déroule cette année à Poitiers Futuroscope.
Participez à la Semaine du numérique en avril prochain.